- Are you looking for better ways to defend your Catholic faith?
- Do you enjoy being interactive with other inquisitive believers?
- Do you have questions about God or the Bible, but want to feel comfortable asking those questions?
- Do you have a desire to grow in God's Word and in your relationship with Him?
- Are you ready to start a new beginning with Christ?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to personally invite you to join our 8-week Bible Study on Wed, Feb 1 from 6:30-8:00pm in Rooms 203-205. We would love to meet you and encourage you!
The class will be taught by Mr. Jim Spina. Jim is a dynamic speaker and teacher and now retired from the police department after 25 years of service. He worked a variety of assignments that include the Gang Unit, narcotics and fugitive apprehension. Mr. Spina has been married to his beautiful wife, Nancy, for 15 years, and they have three children: Clayton, Calley, and Boston. Additionally, he and his wife are NFP teachers for engaged and married couples for the past 14 years. Jim has a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice from ASU, a Masters degree in counseling/human relations from NAU, and a Masters degree in Theology from the Franciscan University of Steubenville.
Classes will be on the following dates:
Feb 1, 8
March 1, 8, 15
April 5, 12, 19
Do I have to be an expert about the Catholic Faith in order to attend? Absolutely not! No one knows all of the answers. You are simply on an adventure of knowing Jesus better, along with your participants.
Can I run a study remotely online? At this time, we are not offering a remote study.
How many weeks will it take to complete the study? Eight weeks.
What study materials will I need? An RSV or NAB Bible Translation, Notebook