Sanctity of Life Ministry
The Catholic Church believes that human life is sacred, and that the dignity of the human person is the foundation of a moral society. Through educational campaigns and prayer, our Sanctity of Life ministry works for the protection of all human life from conception to natural death.
Our Mission is to preserve, protect and promote the sanctity of all human life from conception to natural death. We specifically work for the protection of the unborn from abortion, the sick and the elderly from euthanasia, and imprisoned from capital punishment.
"Abortion is profoundly anti-woman. Three quarters of its victims are women: half the babies and all of the mothers."
—St. Teresa of Calcutta
What We Do
- Act as the pro-life center for the parish
- Develop educational pro-life programs and materials to support our mission
- Support and facilitate pro-life events at our parish and in the public square
- Support programs advocating for pregnant women, children, the disabled, sick, dying, prisoners, and anyone hurt by abortion.
- Provide pro-life liturgical suggestions, as requested
- Support diocese pro-life efforts and public policy issues
How You Can Help
- Commit to a pro-life a Holy Hour.
- Support a Pregnancy Resource Center (PRC)
- Support or join our Sanctity of Life ministry.
- Pray for an end to abortion and protection of life from conception until natural death.
- Pray with us near Planned Parenthood.
- Visit those in hospice.
- Volunteer with a Catholic prison ministry.
- Support diocese pro-life organizations.
- Pray for abortion clinic workers, and everyone affected by abortion.
|Adoration, Aid to Women Center||Fridays 7:00am-12:00pm 1849 E. Baseline Rd., Tempe
Call to confirm: 480-966-1902
|Sanctity of Life Rosary||First Saturday 4:35pm in church, before Mass|
|Rosary, Planned Parenthood, Tempe||Thursdays
Carpool after 9:00am Mass at St. Bernard
|Sanctity of Life Core Team Meeting||3rd Wed of the month at 11:00am. All are welcome!|
|Our Lady of Fatima Rosary||13th of each month. Weekday 9:30am / Sunday 10:30am|
Upcoming Sanctity of Life Events
Adoration, Aid to Women Center Chapel
Map Aid to Women Center Chapel, 1849 E. Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283
Join us on Fridays from 7:00am-12:00pm for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament at the Aid to Women Center St. Gianna Chapel at 1849 E. Baseline Rd. Tempe, AZ. Call 480-966-1902 to confirm.
Rosary at Planned Parenthood
Map Planned Parenthood, 849 E. Baseline Rd., Tempe, AZ 85283
Join us Thursdays from 10:00-11:30am for a Rosary in front of Planned Parenthood, 1849 E. Baseline Rd. Tempe, AZ (public sidewalk on Baseline).
Carpool from St. Bernard after the 9:00am Mass (South Parking Lot).
First Saturday Sanctity of Life Rosary
Add Sat, Jun 4 @ 4:30 PM (every first Saturday of the month)
Join us for a Rosary before the 5:00pm Mass at St. Bernard of Clairvaux church.
Our Lady of Fatima Rosary
Add Mon, Jun 13 @ 9:30 AM
Join our Sanctity of Life Ministry on the 13th of every month immediately following the 9:00am morning Mass to pray mindful of the Blessed Mother's requests at Fatima. We meet in the Parish Courtyard, or Old Parish Building. All are welcome!
Sanctity of Life Core Team Planning Meeting
Add Wed, Jun 15 @ 11:00 AM (every third Wednesday of the month)
You are welcome to join the Sanctity of Life Core Team for their monthly meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 11:00am.
Meetings are held in the Old Parish Building. All are welcome!